Staying physically fit is part of making sure you are always duty-ready.
However, training involves all kinds of new physical strains. Even when you’re in maintenance-mode, you need to be mindful of supporting your body’s natural recovery.
SOOTHING BLEND can save the day! This blend is full of Essential Oils with soothing properties, like Wintergreen, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, and more. These soothing effects can often be felt immediately.
This blend comes as a “neat” (undiluted) oil, a neat roller bottle, a roller bottle pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, and as the SOOTHING BLEND RUB. This variety of forms ensures there will be one that’s ideal for every member of the family.
You never know what aches and pains will arise while training physically, but if you have your SOOTHING BLEND, you’ll know exactly how to find relief for discomfort.
• Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise.
• Rub on lower back muscles after a day of new physical activities.
• Apply pre and post workout to relax and oxygenate the muscles to avoid injury while gaining the maximum amount of growth, and to aid in quick recovery.
QUESTION – WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DO WITH YOUR PRE/POST WORKOUT ROUTINE?
STEP 5 – MRE / EATING ON THE GO
Being on duty often means eating foods that have lots of preservatives or grabbing meals from drive-throughs that offer low-quality nutrition.
The DIGESTIVE BLEND is ideal to have when dealing with hard-to-digest foods. This blend is full of Essential Oils like Peppermint, Fennel, and Ginger that support the digestive system. It soothes upset stomachs and helps reduce occasional bloating, gas, and indigestion.
Good news: the DIGESTIVE BLEND is also great to have on hand if you find that you’ve overindulged because you came home to a nice home-cooked meal and couldn’t get enough!
• Add a few drops to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
• When eating lower-quality foods, rub on hands and inhale to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
• Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
• Have on hand when enjoying heavy meals to promote digestion.*
QUESTION – WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL FOOD YOU’VE EATEN WHILE ON DUTY?